Friday, February 22, 2008

Poga Moonga Juice, Am I dreaming?

Poga Moonga Juice, Am I dreaming?

We all want to be healthy but eating right and getting the proper exercise is sometimes difficult because of our busy daily schedules. So many people look for supplements to help keep them healthy. All you need to do is watch TV for an hour and you’ll see a commercial for everything about your health. If you feel run down, try the new 4-hour energy drink! If you’re worried about catching the “bug” or a cold, they have commercials for that. Try the new “?”, stop the cold before you get it! Let’s be realistic, these quick fix gimmicks don’t really work. The fact is the only real way to get the energy you need, naturally, is to take a product like Moringa. Moringa is so amazing it will give you endless, natural energy all day, not just for a couple hours and there’s never any crashing, like normal energy drinks.

Then there’s the stuff they try to sell you promising to stop colds before you get them. The only way to stop a cold or a bug is to make sure your immune system is strong and you have all the natural antibiotics you need. This is what Aloe Vera does for you. It keeps your immune system strong and supplies you with antibiotics, naturally. When your immune system is low, it is easier to catch everything going around and even getting illnesses from things you already have in your body. My mother is 71 years old. She woke up one day with tremendous pain in her arm. She went to the doctor only to find out she had chicken pox. Can you believe a person can still get chicken pox, in this day and age? The doctor told her it has been in her body for years but only came out and affected her because her immune system was low. You can carry many things in your body but as long as your immune system is strong it won’t affect you and the older you get the weaker your immune system gets. That’s why elderly people have a hard time recovering from any illness. So, it is very important to keep your immune system strong.


After coming back from my vacation last week, one of the guys’s showed up for work coughing and sniffling. He had been sick all weekend. He had the latest bug going around. You know how that works. You get sick, and then you share it with everyone you come in contact with. The first thing you think is “stay away from me” I don’t want what you have. But, it never fails; you know your going to get it too. Then you’ll go home and get everyone else sick. But for the first time since I can remember, I didn’t catch it. I worked all week with him and still never got sick. Then I realized I have been taking Poga Moonga Juice for about 3 months now and the aloe vera has built my immune system up and was keeping it strong, that’s why I didn’t get sick. No new miracle pill being sold by the drug company, no flu shot, just good old aloe vera.

Remember when you were 20 years old and you never got sick. You could party all night and go to work the next day. Well, the older you get the more it changes for the worst. I’m 52 now and I know if I stayed up all night drinking and partying I would be pretty useless for a couple days. I know I would wake up in the morning after 2 hours sleep and feel like I was run over by a small truck. There would be no way I was going to work. I also noticed every year it seems I catch more colds, the flu and any bug going around. I also noticed I feel more run down, have less energy. But, now, only 3 months after taking Poga Moonga Juice, I feel healthier than I have in a long time. I sleep better, feel rested when I wake, am not as moody (just ask my wife), don’t catch every bug that comes around and have endless natural energy, all day long. All I know is there won’t be a day I don’t get my 3 oz fix in the morning. I don’t want this new healthy, feeling to ever go away. PogaMoongaJuice.com ”It’s Just Your Health”

No comments: