Sunday, March 16, 2008

PogaMoonga health benefit stories!

Every natural product makes claims to how much it really helped people. The truth is, if any of these other natural health supplement products were as good as they claim, they would have testimonials from they’re friends and family because that’s who you would give it to first because you care about them and you would want them to be healthier too.
Here are just a few recommendations from people I have introduced poga moonga to. These are NOT, just anybody making claims about how good the poga moonga juice is but these are my friends and family, people I care about. Of course my story is first.

Unbelievable stuff!

I am a 52-year-old construction worker. Two years ago, I fell off a roof about 15 feet high. I pulled the ball out of my hip socket, cut the ball right in half and fractured 4 vertebras in my lower back. Needless to say I was laid up for 6 months waiting for the bone to heal. When I returned to work, I felt sluggish and run down. I couldn’t seem to handle the heat and humidity like I did before the accident. I felt like I would pass out so by 10:30 in the morning I was sitting in my truck with the AC blowing on me. I was overdosing on caffeine and energy drinks, which I was taking just to have energy. I wasn’t sleeping well; I was always tired and irritable.

I starting trying some natural products to help me. None of them really helped because I was still taking energy drinks until I found poga moonga. It changed my health in 2 weeks. I was sleeping better, had natural sustained energy all day and felt better than I had in years. Now, after 7 months, I always make sure I have it on hand. It was the first natural supplement I tried that actually improved my health unlike all the other fruity exotic juices I tried. It taste like V8 juice and I only need to take 2 ounces every morning. I love everything about this product and recommend it to every one I know.

Edward Burke Jr.

Poga Moonga Juice
really helped my IBS

For 4 years I have been suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Nothing the doctors gave me really relieved the pain and nausea. Then I visited my nephew and he had me try Poga Moonga juice. Amazingly after only 3 days I could eat normal food and even drink coffee without discomfort. I now have been taking it for 3 months and am still benefiting from it.

I just have a 1 ½ oz. shot every morning before I have breakfast. The aloe Vera and moringa have given me relief, I thought I would never have. It is easy to take and doesn’t taste bad, sort of like vegetable juice. I buy 2 bottles every month from my nephew, which makes sure I don’t run out between orders. If you have any digestive problems I would recommend you try it. If it is so effective on a serious problem such as IBS I’m sure it will be great for other stomach problems.

Fran Burke


Even my doctor was surprised!

About one year ago I started have sharp pains in my arm. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Chicken Pox. He said I was lucky I caught it in time being that I am 70 years old. The doctor said the chicken pox were always in my body but only surfaced because my immune system was low. He told me it could take 6 months to a year for the pain to go away. For 2 months I couldn’t sleep more than 2 hours at a time because the pain would wake me.
Then my son told me I should try this new stuff he was taking. He said it would help fight the chicken pox and build me immune system, so I tried it. I didn’t like the taste so I mixed 1 ½ oz. with my orange juice and took it every morning. To my surprise, within 3 weeks the pain was greatly reduced and I didn’t feel as run down. My arthritis pain also seemed better and I had more mobility than I did before.

I’m not sure if all this is due to using poga moonga juice but I know it sure didn’t make things worst. My son makes sure I always have a couple bottles, so I don’t run out. I take it every morning, religiously and don’t plan to stop. Even my doctor was surprised at how much sooner my symptoms were getting better than he had originally told me. I’m really glad my son made me try it.

Doris Burke


I was skeptical at first

I have been tasking it for about 2 months after my boyfriend told me I should try it. I am amazed at just how much healthier I feel. It's helped my cholesterol, acid reflux (all gone); it's even helped my asthma (I haven't used my allergy pills in about 3 weeks). Not to mention I sleep better and have energy like I did 10 years ago. I would highly recommend trying it and will be buying it regularly. It tastes a little like prune juice and vegetable drink but you can mix it with any fruit juice if you don't like the taste.
Evelyn Diaz

I guess the proof is in the pudding. All I know is I have never seen one product have such a positive affect on so many people with so many different ailments. The combination of Aloe Vera, Pomegranate and especially the Moringa make a natural health supplement, I would gladly recommend to anyone looking to get healthy again.

No comments: